Influencer Marketing Guide:
Holiday Campaign Planning Tips
Learn secrets to influencer marketing success that will enhance your customer's shopping experience.
Explore more content
Slide 1: INFLUENCER MARKETING GUIDE:
- HOLIDAY CAMPAIGN PLANNING TIPS
Slide 2: The holidays are around the corner.
- Use this video to plan the most effective holiday campaigns.
Slide 3: Reach out early: Start influencer outreach in September or October, the earlier the better.
- More time to negotiate with creators
- People start shopping for holidays in November
- November posts can be repurposed in December
Slide 4: Focus on specific products: Use your campaign to promote products aligned with holiday gifting.
- Example: Cosmetic brands = gift bundles
- Larger focus on conversions than brand awareness
- Group your products to create bundles
- Create gifting personas (gifts for her/him/them/kids)
Slide 5: Inventory planning: Make sure the inventory of gift products is higher than normal.
- Prepare for Black Friday
- Ensure you don't run out as holidays approach
- Coordinate with your vendors early
- Keep detailed and accurate inventory status
Slide 6: Promotions: Influencers should have specific deals to reference in their content with more focus on the promotion than brand awareness.
- Influencer brief messaging should be specific
- Create simple promotion messaging ("BOGO, spend $100 get 15%")
- Highlight limited time offer for holiday gifting
Slide 7: Use full marketing funnel: Your campaign should be a piece of your "Holiday Marketing Funnel" with specific goals that the campaign should accomplish.
- Top-of-funnel: Use mix of macro/micro-influencers to promote brand awareness through content
- Middle-of-funnel: Use advocate testimonials to create consumer trust
- Bottom-of-funnel: Use referral links and ratings/reviews to drive conversions
Slide 8: FOR MORE Holiday STRATEGY, Download our 2022 HOLIDAY PLANNING GUIDE
Take a deeper dive into the power of the Mavrck platform.
Sign up for a demo today.