Ask the Creators: Brand Ambassador Programs
Learn what 400 surveyed creators have to say about brand ambassador programs and why they want to be a part of them.
Explore more content
REPORT - Ask the Creators: Activating Brand Ambassador Programs
- Our “Ask the Creators” reports provide industry leaders with relevant, data-backed insights around influencer trends, behaviors, & perspectives.
- We survey hundreds of U.S.-based creators who are popular on various social networks & span different content verticals.
- With a strong pulse on the influencer marketing industry, content creators unlock valuable insights to help inform brand strategies.
Before we dive in… What is an ambassador program?
- It involves reactivating top performing content creators over a longer term period of time & on a regular basis.
- It allows marketers to establish stronger, long-term partnerships to build consistent trust with creators’ audiences.
INSIGHT #1: 84% of respondents say they want to team up with brands for long-term ambassador partnerships instead of one-off campaigns.
Your move: It’s clear what creators want — Take your partnerships to the next level by offering long-term ambassador opportunities.
INSIGHT #2: 61% of respondents have indicated they’ll be participating in between 1 and 4 ambassador programs in 2022.
Your move: Stay competitive by launching your own ambassador program!
INSIGHT #3: 79% of respondents have said they offer a discount off normal rates for long-term collaboration partnerships.
Your move: Always offer creators fair payment, and also remember that ambassador programs help brands achieve greater ROI.
Looking for steps to build a successful ambassador program plus some brand examples? Download our Guide to Ambassador Programs.
Take a deeper dive into the power of the Mavrck platform.
Sign up for a demo today.