3 TikTok Dos And Don'ts
Learn how brand marketers can best utilize TikTok in their influencer marketing strategies.
Explore more content about TikTok
TikTok Do’s and Don'ts for Brand Marketers
The Influencer Marketing hub report found 45% of respondents use TikTok for influencer marketing and that the engagement received on TikTok was higher than on Instagram
Are you ready to crush it on tiktok?
- Do create your brief for TikTok specifically - Avoid repurposing messaging from campaigns that focus on other platforms. [F3] (17w - 5s)
- Do keep it simple - Create challenges or campaign concepts that are straightforward and leave room for creativity. [F4] (17w - 5s)*
- Do base campaigns off culturally-relevant topics - Leverage hashtags, challenges, sounds, and songs to align with this content. [F5] (16 w 5s)
- Do work with creators that match your brand’s voice, tone, and values - but don’t be afraid to find outside-the-box creators. (21w - 7s)***
- Do have fun - Don't be too serious, see how your brand’s voice comes to life on the platform. [F7] (5s)* [17w - 5s] *****
- Don’t stifle creative freedom - Creators are experts on what content will perform best, trust their input on concept ideation.
- Don’t focus on sales or conversion with an organic campaign and partnerships - Focus on driving awareness, engagement, and starting conversations that matter.
- Don’t be too rigid with planning - Ensure your content is culturally relevant when launched.
- Don’t think of TikTok as a one-off tactic - Integrated approaches across various networks and media formats work best!
For more TikTok best practices download our Ultimate Guide to Influencer Marketing on TikTok!
Take a deeper dive into the power of the Mavrck platform.
Sign up for a demo today.